Tuesday, August 2, 2016

A Driver With Brain Disease Kills Three Pedestrians in Pusan

(Driving in Korea is often lethal.)

Yesterday, we caught a plane back to Korea. The inflight meal was pork and rice. I'm tired of rice, but I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like the village retard. I'm wonderful that way. I washed the food down with a small glass of Chinese tea. A good time was had by all.

The peninsula's main airport is absolutely beautiful. I was so glad to be back home that I wanted to kiss the ground. We got the car out of long-term parking and drove to our concrete apartment. The kids love Pink Floyd, so I put The Wall into the CD player. Some music remains timeless.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings. For instance, our plane didn't crash. You might laugh, but accidents happen all the time. There are lots of human remains floating in the ocean. I'm also thankful that I don't live in Taipei. That place is an oven.

I went to bed at 3 a.m. I dreamt about having coitus with a blonde woman named Heidi. She couldn't keep her hands off me.

I woke up at 1 p.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A man in Pusan blacked-out and killed three pedestrians with his automobile. Surprisingly, he wasn't drunk. It turns out that the driver has a brain disease which rendered him unconscious. The police are seeking an arrest warrant because he wasn't taking his medication at the time of the accident.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump is under fire yet again. This time the mainstream media is crucifying him because of his feud with Khizr Khan. Mr. Khan's son was killed in Iraq. But let's be honest. Trump didn't murder the young man. His life was snuffed out by Muslim extremists. The entire world has a serious problem with Islam. And these crazy jihadists spread their misery wherever they go. Just ask the Germans and the French. I stand side by side with The Donald on this issue.

(Sorry, Mr. Khan, but I stand with Big Don.)

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. Smith, your instincts serve you well. It seems that dear old Kahn has more than a few proverbial skeletons in his closet. He's a Sharia activist, with connections to the Clinton foundation, the Muslim Brotherhood, and the Saudis.

    I'm having trouble deciding which are worse: the headchopping muslims or the suicidal guilt-ridden power hungry democrat sympathizers.

    http://shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

    --Jack

    P.S. I enjoy your page immensely! You need a tip jar so I can send you a few bucks for your booze fund. (Gotta get you off that Cass beer though... maybe a good Ardbeg whiskey)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack.

    I firmly believe that Islam will eventually end up killing us all. Thanks for your kind words.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete