Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Entertainment Boss Forces Trainee to Strip

(Korean entertainment boss arrested by police.)

Yesterday, I took my wife to a restaurant. We ate fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken. The poultry tasted wonderful. It was hot and crisp and salty. I washed the vittles down with a pitcher of Hite. My favorite brand of Korean beer is actually Cass. But this particular eatery doesn't serve it. Oh well. What's a boy to do?

I watched the match between Manchester United and Leicester City. Both teams look very strong. In the end, however, Manchester prevailed 2-1 thanks to Zlatan's header in the 80th minute. It proved to be the game winner.

The Reds recently signed Paul Pogba, so they should have plenty of fire-power. But the club's been sucking ass since Alex left, and it wouldn't surprise me if they had another disappointing season. Jose's a talented manager, but he's not the messiah.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to enjoy sports in the privacy of my own home. Sure. My apartment might be a concrete crap-box. But it's warm and dry, and has all the trappings of home. Lots of people aren't that lucky. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in The Congo.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I visited an egg farm in Connecticut. The structure reeked of chicken shit. The smell was overpowering, and I offended the owner by gagging. He kicked me off the property.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. An entertainment boss from Seoul told one of his K-pop trainee's to meet him at his apartment. When she arrived, he ordered her to remove her clothes. He told the young woman that she must have sex with lots of men to achieve success in the music business. She reported him to the police. He now faces charges of sexual abuse and could spend some time in prison.

I turned on CNN. Hillary held a rally in Florida, and one of the men in the audience was the father of the Orlando night club shooter. It was an embarrassing moment to say the least. But you got to hand it to the Clinton campaign. They managed to deftly change the narrative yet again. They are now accusing The Donald of assassination threats against both Hillary and her future judicial nominees. It's all bullshit, but the left-wing press is eating it up like candy.

(Hillary is supported by the father of the Orlando shooter.)

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Robert Palmer with The Radiators.)

No comments:

Post a Comment