Monday, August 29, 2016

Female teacher gets jail sentence for having sex with middle school student

(A Korean boy gets raped by his female teacher.)

Yesterday, I had chicken and French fries for dinner. I cooked the fries in my magnificent Phillips air-fryer. They came out all hot and crisp and salty. That machine is an absolute dream. The meal was delicious. I love starch. It sends me straight to the moon. I washed the vittles down with several glass of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched the UFC on Fox 21. In the main bout, Demian Maia took on Carlos Condit. Carlos is a bad ass. He's been in some very exciting fights throughout his career. But Maia is unmatched in Brazilian jujitsu. No one even comes close. The contest didn't last long. Demian squeezed the life out of Condit in less than a minute. The choke was absolutely beautiful.

(Demian Maia is the king of Brazilian jujitsu.)

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to kick back on a Sunday afternoon and watch a little UFC. Lots of people aren't that lucky. They're too busy busting their asses to put food on the table. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Gary, Indiana.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about Joe Rogan. He came out as gay man and admitted to living with his boyfriend. I was very disappointed.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A female teacher from South Korea was found guilty of raping a 13-year-old boy. She's been given a suspended sentence. If she keeps out of trouble for two years, she won't have to serve any time in jail. The peninsula is very lenient when it comes to consensual sex with minors. I just don't understand the mentality.

I turned on CNN. Colin Kaepernik is the quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers. He's now refusing to stand for the national anthem due to American oppression. He claims to be speaking for those who have no voice, but this is nothing but a scam. Kaepernik will soon be on the 2nd string because of his poor play. He wants to turn his demotion into a racial issue. 

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Squeeze Box)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment