Friday, August 19, 2016

Gay Muslim Denied Refugee Status

(Many Koreans don't like Muslims or homosexuals.)

Yesterday, I had beef and rice for dinner. I'm not a huge fan of rice. The stuff comes with every meal. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like the village retard. I'm wonderful that way. I washed the food down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite Korean beer.

I watched an episode of Ray Donovan. Ray's son gets drunk and shoots a pistol at a neighbor's house. Ray does what a lot of fathers would do in this situation. He threatens to break the kid's neck. Then he drives to downtown Los Angles and drops him off in skid row. Meanwhile, Ray's father takes a trip to Vegas in order to locate an old girlfriend. Ray Donovan is one of the best shows on television. It comes with my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, I have a teenager, but he's a nice kid. The last thing he'd ever do is shoot a gun at a stranger's house. Lots of people aren't that lucky. They're forced to spend their lives coping with wild offspring. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that my wife didn't give birth to Charles Manson.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that our little dog got killed by a lion. Her death broke my heart.

(The only good lion is a dead lion.)

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A gay Muslim from Algeria wants to stay in Korea. He says that its very dangerous to be a homosexual in his home country. The high court denied his refugee status. The court believes that he should move to a new town and keep his sexual orientation to himself. Most Koreans don't have a lot of love for the LGBT community. The peninsula remains a very conservative country.

I turned on CNN. Four American Olympic swimmers claim that they were robbed at gun point by the Brazilian police. However, the powers-that-be say that these boys are lying. In fact, two of the athletes were detained at the airport. Brazil is a country riddled with crime and corruption. The police are just as dangerous as the criminals. It's nice to live in a land which is safe.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(You just keep me hanging on)

No comments:

Post a Comment