Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Half-naked woman escapes from car

(A Korean woman runs screaming from a car.)

Yesterday, I had beef and rice for dinner. I'm not a huge fan of rice. The stuff comes with every meal. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. I'm wonderful that way. The glass is always half-full at my humble abode. I washed the food down with several glass of Cass. Cass is my favorite beer in Korea. It's both smooth and delicious.

I watched the game between Manchester City and West Ham United. City prevailed by the score of 3 to 1. Raheem Sterling had a stellar performance, scoring two goals in the match. Sterling's a very impressive player. In fact, the entire squad is currently the best team on the planet. City has a lot of guys who know how to put the ball into the back of the net. This could very well be the best year in the history of the EPL. I'm quite excited.

(Raheem Sterling: The great ones make it look easy.)

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to relax on the sofa while watching English football. Not a lot of people get to experience this pleasure. They're too busy breaking their backs to put food on the table. Things could always be worse.  I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Peru.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A half-naked Korean woman escaped from a car in Seoul during the middle of the night. She was wearing only her bra and panties. The man driving the automobile claims that he and the victim are involved in a relationship. However, she's refusing to speak to the cops, so the incident remains a mystery.

I turned on CNN. Hillary Clinton's top aide, Huma Abedin, has decided to divorce Anthony Weiner. The cause? The former congressman was caught yet again sexting young women over the internet. Trump claims that Weiner likely had access to top-secret information. According to The Donald, the incident underscores Hillary's lack of sound judgment.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Beast of Burden)

No comments:

Post a Comment