Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Korean Hospitals Used Toxic Humidifier Disinfectants

(Lots of people are dead.)

Yesterday, I had two bacon sandwiches for dinner. The meal was delicious. I'm a huge fan of pork. It's both reasonably-priced and delicious. I also ate a ton of French fries. I washed the vittles down with many glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched several episodes of iZombie. The show's main character is a female zombie who works as a medical examiner in the Seattle coroner's office. In order to stay alive, she must eat brains. Sounds pretty stupid, doesn't it? Actually, the series is quite entertaining. It's very funny. I give it a high recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, I get to eat meat every day. There are a lot of people in this sorry world who can't make that boast. Plus my children are healthy and happy. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Laos.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a dream about riding horses with Jessica Lange. We had a wonderful time together. I couldn't stop smiling.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Many Korean hospitals are under investigation for using toxic humidifier disinfectants. These chemicals took the lives of 146 people over the span of a decade. That's a lot of victims. Somebody needs to go to jail. I avoid hospitals like the plague. They're filled with germs and reek of ammonia.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump will thoroughly vet foreigners who plan on traveling to America. If background checks are unavailable, he shall keep them from our shores. The liberal media's going ape-shit over his immigration plan. But I don't see the problem. The last thing we need is an open-door policy toward Islamic refugees. Look what's happening in Germany and France. Do we really wish to unleash that disaster on the United States? I certainly hope not.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everyone.  Enjoy the song of the day.

(So Let It Be Written)

4 comments:

  1. Smith, love your blog. Creeping Death, awesome! Keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karl.

      Thanks for your kind words.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. You don't exaggerate. Even though his Dad was a cop, the first time Arnold Schwarzenneger ate meat every day, was during his military duty hitch...according to his autobiography.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Klaus.

    I agree. Meat is delightful, but lots of people can't afford to eat it.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete