Saturday, August 6, 2016

Korean Judge Caught With Prostitute

(Korean Judge gets caught visiting a brothel.)

Yesterday, my wife brought a pizza home for dinner. It came in a large cardboard box. I can't eat cheese, so the pie only had sauce and pepperoni. The meal was delicious. All that starch sent me straight to the moon. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. Sadly, I'm a broke dead dick who can't afford the good stuff. Mine is a tragic tale.

I watched several episodes of Reign. The show is designed for teenage girls, but I'm addicted, nevertheless. I hope that doesn't make me a homosexual. King Francis finally dies from a brain hemorrhage, leaving Mary exposed to the wrath of the English. She runs to the Prince of Spain for protection only to find that the man's a pervert who relishes pain. Meanwhile, Sebastian and his hot witchy girlfriend are searching for a murderer in the dark woods near the French castle. Reign is a lot of fun. You'll love it.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, I've been married for seventeen years. That's quite a feat. Most marriages don't make it that long. Plus my children are strong and healthy. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Djibouti.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about Bill O'Reilly. He pulled me over and gave me a speeding ticket.

I woke up at 8 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A judge from Seoul got caught in a brothel. He told the police that he paid $200 for sex. His co-workers intend to prosecute him fullest extent of the law. This entire case sounds like a set-up. It's obvious that powerful people want to make an example of this poor son-of-a-bitch. Oh well. Better him than me. Here's the full story.

I turned on CNN. American police killed another black man. This time it happened in Chicago. Paul O'Neil drove his Jaguar into a squad car. After that, he got out of his vehicle and tried to escape on foot. He was shot in the back while fleeing. Paul was only 18-years-old. The story is tragic, but I stand with the cops. If you hit people with your automobile, then bad things are bound to happen. And how does an unemployed teenager afford a new Jag in the first place? Here's an idea. Follow the law, and you won't get greased.

(Paul O'Neil: Another young criminal killed by the police.)

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment