Friday, August 5, 2016

Korean Pastor Sexually Abused Teenage Girl for Several Years

(I'm a Christian, but I don't trust pastors.)

Yesterday, my wife prepared catfish for dinner. It was fried in batter. The meal was delicious. I love catfish. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched several episodes of Gotham. The series is very dark. For instance, the Penguin kills his brother and sister, and feeds them to his evil stepmother as a prank. She is then quickly dispatched with a large butcher knife. Television has certainly changed over the years. Back in my day, the dramas were tame and boring. Thank heaven for lax censorship.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings on my life. For instance, it's fun to watch Batman. Lots of people don't get to experience that type of joy. Plus I can afford to eat meat. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Chad.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had another dream about defecating in the middle of Burger King. The customers were horrified by my behavior. They pelted me with sandwich wrappers.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean youth minister had sex with a teenage girl back in 2005. He continued to sexually assault the victim until 2008, threatening to expose their relationship if she refused his advances. I consider myself an Evangelical Christian. Nevertheless, I don't trust pastors with my children. But I've always been a paranoid son-of-a-bitch, so take my words with a grain of salt.

I turned on CNN. The network continues to bash to Trump. A video released by the New York Times shows several Trump supporters using the N-word. According to the talking heads at CNN, this makes Donald a racist. That's quite a leap. One pundit went so far as to say that the slogan Make America Great Again actually means Make America White Again. Maybe I'm a hayseed, but I refuse to apologize for my skin color. I have no time for white guilt. I've got other fish to fry.

(More bullshit from the New York times.)

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment