Thursday, August 4, 2016

Korean Police Bust Sex Party in Seoul

(Police bust sex party in Seoul.)

Yesterday, I had chicken hearts and rice for dinner. I'm not a huge fan of rice. In Asia, the stuff comes with every meal. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like the village retard. I'm wonderful that way. I washed the food down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched an episode of Criminal Minds. A spree killer is on the loose in Los Angeles. He murders his female victims by suffocating them in plastic. This scoundrel gains access to their homes by pretending to be an FBI agent. He's eventually shot and killed by the good guys. Criminal Minds is by far the sickest show on television. I simply can't get enough.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many gifts. For instance, it's nice to relax and watch a little television. Lots of people don't enjoy that type of comfort. Plus my children seem happy and healthy. Things could always be worth. I'm just pleased that I still have most of my teeth.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The Korean police busted a sex party in Seoul. The powers-that-be claim that this event was nothing more than a front for prostitution. Tickets to attend were roughly $150. However, the guests say that the sex was consensual. I've been married for seventeen years. Getting naked in front of strangers isn't my cup of tea. I look better with my clothes on.

I watched CNN. Don Lemon interviewed Jan Brewer. Lemon thinks that Donald Trump is making a lot of mistakes that could cost him the election. Jan agrees--even though she still plans on voting for Trump in November. Here's the real truth. Demographics in America have shifted wildly over the past thirty years. There simply aren't enough white people left for Big Don to win, so he might as well be himself.

(Jan Brewer is a Trump supporter.)

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment