Sunday, August 21, 2016

Korean woman murders daughter 'possessed with evil spirit'

(A young Korean woman was slaughtered by her mother and brother.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a restaurant named Ashley's. The establishment  has a Gone With the Wind motif. It's walls are covered with pictures of Vivien Leigh and Clark Gable. The food was pretty good. I ate a lot of coconut shrimp and crab-fried rice. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of red wine. A good time was had by all.

I watched English football. Manchester United hosted South Hampton. The Reds won the match 2-0. Zlatan was the man of the hour once again. He scored both goals. Many believe that United will win the EPL. However, I'm not buying the all the hype. Zlatan's great, but he's 34-years-old. Guys his age get injured all the time. My money's on Manchester City. City has a lot of young players who can put the ball in the back of the net.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, a lot of people don't get to stuff their faces with crab-fried rice and shrimp. They're too busy scrounging for food to keep their families alive. I'm a fortunate man. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Somalia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 8 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean mother stabbed her daughter to death because she thought the young woman was possessed by a demon. This story is ghastly. She stuck a knife in the poor girl's neck as her son beat the victim in the chest with a baseball bat. The woman's ex-husband turned both culprits over to the police. They're now in custody.

I turned on CNN. The big news is Ryan Lochte. Ryan got drunk with his friends and urinated in public at a gas station in Rio. A security guard held the athletes at gunpoint and demanded their money. The next day, two of the swimmers were pulled off a plane and placed in custody until they paid the Brazilian police $11,000. Talk about a shakedown. I have no idea why the liberal press is giving these fine young men such a hard time. They're the victims.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Tupelo Honey)

No comments:

Post a Comment