Saturday, August 13, 2016

More Than 10,000 Cases of HIV in Korea

(HIV remains a global problem.)

Yesterday, I had beef and French fries for dinner. I cooked the fries in my magnificent Phillips air-fryer. They came out all warm and crisp and delicious. I'm a huge fan of starch and salt. They send me to the moon. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite beer in Korea.

I watched the NFL preseason game between New Orleans and New England. I'm a Saints supporter, and the offense looks very potent. Their second round draft pick at wide receiver is certainly impressive. His name is Michael Thomas, and he played his college ball at Ohio State. Michael's a stud, plain and simple. He has star written all over him.

(Michael Thomas is a stud.)

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to drink beer and watch American football. Lots of people don't get to experience this type of joy. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Siberia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 8 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. There are currently more than 10,000 cases of HIV in South Korea. Ninety-two percent of the afflicted are men. AIDS in Korea is primarily a disease which affects homosexuals, but it's best to be safe. Find a nice woman and get married. Who needs the headaches of single life?

I turned on CNN. A black swimmer named Simone Manuel won a gold medal at the Olympics. She's the first black woman to do this in American history. It's a great story, and we should all be happy for her. But the liberals are turning Simone's victory into a social justice issue. They claim that the white man is responsible for the lack of African-American swimmers. What a load of horseshit. I suppose the black man is responsible for the lack of Caucasians in the NBA. The notion is silly.

(Simone Manuel wins gold.)

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Simple Man)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted your comment on the other site.

      Cheers.

      Delete