Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Notorious Korean drug trafficker 'Iris' caught in U.S.

(Korean drug-pusher nabbed by police.)

Yesterday, my wife made song-gay-tong for dinner. Translation? Salty chicken soup with ginseng and rice. The meal was fantastic. I ate every last morsel in my bowl. My wife is the Asian Martha Stewart. She excels at all things feminine. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched an episode of iZombie. A dancer is murdered outside of a strip-club with a tire-iron. Liv eats the victim's brain in order to find the killer. The brains give her visions about the crime. The culprit turns out to be a jealous stripper trying to protect her boyfriend. iZombie sounds like the dumbest show in the world. But nothing could be further from the truth. The program is both funny and entertaining.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's wonderful to be surrounded by my family as I stuff my face with salty chicken. Both my sons are healthy, and we've never experienced hunger. Lots of people can't make this boast. They work their fingers to the bone and still go to bed with their stomachs rumbling. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Djibouti.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I was smoking cigarettes at a train station. I was afraid of getting caught by my neighbors.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean drug trafficker living in Los Angeles was recently nabbed by the powers-that-be. She'll be extradited to Seoul in September. Furthermore, this criminal is a middle-aged housewife. She's 41-years-old. The peninsula doesn't look kindly on drug pushers. She'll probably have to spend  more than a decade in prison. South Korea is pretty much drug free. There aren't a lot of junkies wandering the streets.

I turned on CNN. Trump will deliver a speech clarifying his immigration policy later this week. He's also visiting Mexico to speak with President Nieto. Deportation squads are no longer his solution to our immigration woes. However, he still plans on building a wall along the border to keep the country secure. Plus he will deport all illegals who have committed serious crimes on American soil. Sounds good to me.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Beautiful Loser)

No comments:

Post a Comment