Thursday, August 11, 2016

Olympic Games Rekindle Debate on Eating Dogs

(South Koreans still eat dogs.)

Yesterday, I went to McDonald's for dinner. I had a Big Mac and a large order of French fries. The meal was delicious. I love junk food. All that starch sent me straight to the moon. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of genuine Coke. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched an episode of Outcast. The series is about a preacher in rural Kentucky who performs exorcisms on the possessed. The show is a mixed-bag. Some episodes are disturbing while others are just silly. For instance, the pastor is always smoking, drinking, and using the f-word--even in church. I guess his behavior is supposed to be edgy, but it only brings laughs. However, the man-in-black is pretty creepy. Final analysis? If you're desperate for entertainment, give Outcast a try. It's good for a few chills.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For example, I live in one of the safest countries in the world. South Korea has very little street crime. Plus I don't have to worry about Muslim terrorists or the thugs from Black Lives Matter. The peninsula is quite civilized. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Liberia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about taking a boat trip with old friends. I told my buddy that I needed floaties because I couldn't swim. After that, my wife set the closet on fire, burning all our old clothes. I was very upset. I felt that she should have given the garments to charity.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The Winter Olympics are soon coming to South Korea, and the dog-meat debate often gives the peninsula a black eye. In all candor, I've eaten dog on three occasions. The flesh is usually cooked in a soup, and you can buy a bowl for eight dollars. The soup tastes terrible. In fact, the restaurants which serve this fare tend to reek of wet dog. Nevertheless, I don't tell the locals what to do. I try to keep my nose out of other people's affairs. I'm wonderful that way.

I turned on CNN. All the coverage concerned Donald Trump and his threat to assassinate Hillary Clinton. According to CNN, the Secret Service questioned the controversial billionaire about his remarks. But it's all bullshit. Trump simply meant that those who value the 2nd Amendment have a lot of power at the polls. And he's right. The NRA is one of the most powerful organizations in America. Trump frightens both democrats and republicans. That's why he's the right man for the job. We need someone who is willing to scare these Washington ass-hats.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Willie Nelson sings Senor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment