Friday, August 12, 2016

Professor at Korea University Accused of Sexual Assault

(A professor from Korea University has been accused of sexual assault.)

Yesterday, my wife went to Emart. She brought home fried chicken for dinner. It came in a cardboard bucket. The poultry tasted excellent. I'm a big fan of chicken. It's both cheap and delicious. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite Korean beer.

I watched baseball. The Doosan Bears defeated the Samsung Lions six to one. The losing pitcher was Yohan Flande. Yohan's a Dominican who used to play for the Colorado Rockies. He now makes $250,000 a year pitching for the Lions. Not a bad paycheck if you ask me. The Lions are my favorite Korean team, but they've been terrible this season. The squad never recovered from their recent gambling scandal. On top of that, they're getting zero production from foreign talent. Oh well. Perhaps Samsung will be better next year.

(Yohan Flande used to play for Colorado.)

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, a bomb recently went off in Thailand killing one person and injuring a dozen others. This kind of crap is unthinkable on the peninsula. Plus the schools in South Korea are virtually drug free. I never worry if my kids are going to come home stoned. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Detroit.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A professor at Korea University stands accused of sexually assaulting a female student. His bad behavior happened after drinking with the victim. He allegedly raped her when she was dead drunk. He's denying the accusation, claiming the sex was consensual. The professor has been removed from his job pending an investigation.

I turned on CNN. Bernie Sanders, the man of the people, just bought a waterfront home for $600,000. The domicile is located in Vermont. He now owns three houses--two in New England and one in Washington D.C. I wonder if he paid for the property with his twenty dollar donations. I can't believe that so many young liberals fell for this guy's act. What a bunch of morons.

(Bernie gives his supporters a free education.)

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Robin Trower at his best)  

2 comments:

  1. "I wonder if he paid for the property with his twenty dollar donations."

    Yeah, after he bowed out early before the Democratic Convention and told his supporters to go to Hillary's side, I held out some small twinkling of hope that there was a bit of decency still left in the man.

    She must've made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

    Trump 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous.

      Money is hard to turn down--even for an elderly communist. But I agree with you.

      Cheers.

      Delete