Friday, August 26, 2016

Prosecutors seek jail for alleged 'husband rapist'

(A Korean man claims that he was raped by his wife.)

Yesterday, I had spicy chicken for dinner. The meal was very good. I'm a huge fan of poultry. It's both cheap and delicious. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite brand of beer in Korea. It's nice and smooth.

I watched the Samsung Lions. The squad's most famous player needs two more home runs to reach 600 dingers. For the life of me, I can't remember the guy's name. Let's just call him Mr. Lee. Anyway, Mr. Lee went hitless last night. Perhaps he'll accomplish the feat later today. I find that I'm starved for entertainment.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, my oldest boy will soon be attending college. His life is filled with opportunities that many children simply don't have. I'm truly blessed. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Panama.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean woman stands accused of raping her husband. She supposedly tied him to a chair and forced him to have sex with her. The prosecution wants her to go to jail for seven years. But that's never going to happen. Koreans don't believe in spousal rape.

I turned on CNN. There's a gruesome story coming out of New Mexico. Police found the dismembered body of a ten-year-old girl in a bathtub. The child was tortured and sexually abused by three adults--including her very own mother. These villains should be slowly boiled in oil. Donald Trump and I have one thing in common. We both believe in torture.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(You Should Be Dancing)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment