Monday, August 15, 2016

Orgy Bar in Seoul Uncovered by the Police

(Naughty bar in Seoul holds sex parties.)

Yesterday, I had sashimi for dinner. It tasted wonderful. I'm a huge fan of raw fish. Unfortunately, the stuff's very expensive. A little bit of seafood ran nearly $100. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite Korean beer. It's both smooth and delicious.

I watched several episodes of 12 Monkeys. This show strikes me as a tad convoluted. For instance, the Army of the 12 Monkeys wants to end humanity with a deadly virus. But there's another villain called The Witness. He keeps distorting time and space in order to bring the universe to a standstill. I've always been afraid of disease, and I truly believe that the Muslims will eventually kill us all with biological pathogens. Therefore, the program isn't too far-fetched for my taste.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For example, some people don't have a hundred dollars to drop on raw fish. Sadly, there are millions of folks around the globe who live with hunger every day of their lives. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in The Bronx.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about UFC fighter Chris Weidman. Chris kept kicking a retarded boy in the face. I asked him to stop, and he threatened to knock my teeth out.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a freshly brewed cup of coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The police uncovered a bar in Seoul which throws sex parties for its customers. It's a private club, and one can only attend if invited. The patrons are allowed to watch and participate as their friends fornicate in open view. The police say that no crime is actually being committed because money is not changing hands. I've never been an orgy guy. The whole scene is a bit too creepy for me.

I turned on CNN. An African-American criminal from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, was shot and killed by the police. Now the streets are filled with the thugs from Black Lives Matter. These bastions of social justice are singling out and beating the white people. Governor Walker has called in the National Guard. My prayers go out to the young men and women who are charged with bringing law and order to this chaotic situation. God bless them.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Heavy Duty Rock and Roll)

2 comments: