Monday, August 8, 2016

Son Yeon-Jae Is Stylish

(Son Yeon-Jae is a rhythmic gymnast--whatever that means.)

Yesterday, I ate grilled beef and a baked potato for dinner. The meal was delicious. My wife excels at all things feminine. She's the Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with water. The heat is killing me, and good old-fashioned H2O is the only thing which is getting me through this scorcher of a summer.

I watched the UFC. The main event featured a battle between Yair Rodriguez and Alex Caceres. The two men punched the crap out of each other for twenty-five minutes. The bout was exciting, with many spinning kicks and punches. However, no blood was drawn--which was disappointing. I demand lots of gore for my buck. In the end, Rodriguez eked out a split decision victory.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. True. I might be a broke dead dick, but at least I can afford to eat beef from time to time. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Rwanda.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a dream concerning Donald Trump. The billionaire bought me a pet fox. The animal came in a little cage. After that, I flew to Mongolia.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Son Yeon-Jae is an Olympic rhythmic gymnast from Seoul, Korea. I have no idea what a rhythmic gymnast actually is, but she must be good at it. She's ranked fifth in the world.  Yeon-Jae has also been voted the most stylish athlete in the Olympic games by Vogue Magazine. Good for her. Being cute is a lot better than being ugly--especially for women. It's tough for the grotesque to find any love. Trust me. I speak from bitter experience.

I turned on CNN. Poppy Harlow interviewed a prominent republican who is voting for Hillary Clinton. This man even pledged to help Hillary win her campaign against The Donald. Trump scares both republicans and democrats--which is why he's the right man for the job. Business as usual means a mediocre America. And nobody wants that.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

2 comments:

  1. I've never understood that rhythmic gymnast thing either, Smith. How that can be an Olympic "sport" is beyond me. I'll tell you one thing: those girls all have a solid future as a pole dancer in a strip club. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNvMwB9Dz2A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric.

      I don't understand the entire Olympics. Most of the sports are complete crap? Gymnastics? What is that garbage?

      Cheers.

      Delete