Sunday, August 28, 2016

The media crucifies Trump for telling the truth

(Leftists just can't handle the truth.)

Yesterday, my wife brought home a pizza for dinner. I can't eat cheese, so the pie came with only sauce and pepperoni. The meal was delicious. I'm a big fan of starch. It sends me to the moon. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. Sadly, I'm a broke dead dick, and I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched several episodes of Wayward Pines. Jason Patrick is the new star of the show. Patrick's father was actually Jason Miller who played Father Karras in The Exorcist. Wayward Pines is set 2,000 years in the future. Nearly all the humans are dead. The few remaining survivors live in an American neighborhood which is surrounded by a huge electric fence. I enjoy the show very much. But let's face it. I'm starved for entertainment.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. I find that routine leads to a sense of contentment. And I'm fortunate to have a consistent daily schedule. Lots of people can't make this boast. They're far too busy scratching out a living to prevent starvation. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in El Salvador.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about walking up a large hill. The trip was arduous.

I woke up at 8 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A professional baseball player from Korea is being punished for fixing matches. He was a successful pitcher for both the Nexen Heroes and the NC Dinos. He won't spend any time in jail but will be given a life-time suspension from the sport he loves. Seems fair to me.

I turned on CNN. The liberal press is crucifying Trump for telling the truth about the African-American community. Dwayne Wade's cousin was recently gunned down in Chicago as she walked her daughter to school. Murder is a huge problem on the Southside of the Windy City. It's also a frequent occurrence in nearby Gary, Indiana. Trump merely pointed this out and suggested that minorities should give him a chance at the voting box. The press promptly accused him of racism. I truly don't get it.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(I Know What I Like)

2 comments:

  1. you don't seem to be allowing comments?

    I loved Wayward Pines but the second season seems to of lost its spark..

    Started 'The Night of' today...seems good.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      I actually like the second season more than the first. But I'm not a good judge. My taste is often poor.

      Cheers.

      Delete