Thursday, August 25, 2016

Wild boar sightings in Seoul hit 80

(Wild pigs are both dangerous and delicious.)

Yesterday, I had beef and rice for dinner. I'm not a huge fan of rice. The stuff comes with every meal. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like the village retard. I'm wonderful that way. The glass is always half-full at my humble abode. I washed the food down with several glasses of genuine Coke. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched Vice Principals. It's currently the funniest show on television. Vice Principal Gamby and Vice Principal Lee are trying to get the principal fired in order to steal her job. The abuse they heap upon this poor woman is downright scary. For example, they burn her house to the ground and spit in her coffee. They also try to make her look stupid by stealing textbooks and lacing the football team's water with LSD. Vice Principals gets my highest recommendation. You'll piss your pants with laughter.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, I've never gone to bed hungry. My stomach has been full since the moment of my birth. Lots of people can't make this boast. They work like dogs but still suffer from malnutrition. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Chad.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Eighty wild boars have been sighted in Seoul this year. These pigs come down from the mountains looking for food. They're very aggressive and powerful. A seventy-year-old grandfather was recently injured by one of these out-of-control porkers. 

I turned on CNN. A powerful earthquake hit Italy, killing hundreds of people. The powers-that-be are searching through the wreckage for survivors. Life is certainly painful at times, and there's just no telling when the Lord will call you back home. Nobody gets out alive--not even the rich.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Life of Illusion)

No comments:

Post a Comment