Monday, September 12, 2016

Army plans to bombard North Korea with K-pop girl bands

(South Korea is sending Kpop to the North.)

Yesterday, I had sweet and sour pork for dinner. The food was delivered to my door by an old man on a moped. The meal was delicious. I'm a big fan of Chinese food. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of water. Sometimes, water is the only drink which truly quenches my thirst.

I watched the UFC. The fight of the night featured a contest between Stipe Miocic and Alistair Overreem. Stipe is the heavyweight champion of the world. The match was a wild affair. Both men hurt each other badly. Alistair clocked Stipe with a huge right hand, sending his opponent to the canvas. But Miocic is a tough son-of-a-bitch. He shook off the pain and retained his title by beating Overreem senseless.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to watch the UFC while eating Chinese food. A lot of people don't get to experience this  type of joy. They live in the jungle and spend their lives eating roots and berries. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Malaysia.

I went to bed at 11 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 7 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The South Korean army plans to bombard North Korea with the music of K-pop girl bands. This is designed as a psychological attack against the oppressive northern government. The sound show also comes with images of pretty females singing and dancing. The North Koreans who live near the border will be able to see how the other half lives.

I turned on CNN. Hillary Clinton had to cut her 9/11 day activities short to visit the hospital. She has now been diagnosed with pneumonia. Hillary just doesn't look well. The campaign is certainly taking its toll on her body. She can't stop wheezing and coughing. Nor can she climb stairs. The debates are right around the corner. Will the moderators let her sit in a wheelchair? 

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Uncle Remus)

4 comments:

  1. I liked how the one Brazilian fighter named "Bethe" is actually pronounced "Betch." Lulz made my night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chaz.

      Betch got her ass kicked. I love the fights between the girls more than the fights between the guys.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. I agree. Typically much more intense and you can see how much the ladies hate each other. They never waste any time beating each others' heads in :-)

      Delete
    3. Hi Chaz.

      We are both highly evolved wise men.

      Cheers.

      Delete