Thursday, September 22, 2016

Cambodian woman beaten in Seoul

(A Cambodian woman is attacked in Seoul.)

Yesterday, I took my wife to a restaurant. We ate fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken. I'm a huge fan of poultry. It's both cheap and delicious. We also shared a bowl of spicy fish soup. I washed the vittles down with a pitcher of Hite. Normally, I only drink Cass, but this particular eatery doesn't serve it.

I watched CNN. There's been another police shooting involving a black man. This time it happened in North Carolina. The cops arrived at an apartment building and ran into Keith Lamont Johnson in the parking lot. According to the officers at the scene, Keith was brandishing a pistol and talking smack. Consequently, he was terminated with extreme prejudice. Johnson's death has led to violent riots in the city of Charlotte. All hell is currently breaking loose.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, I live in a country with very little violence. It's safe to walk the streets at any time of the day or night. A lot of people aren't as fortunate as me. Crime is a constant problem in their neighborhoods. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Ferguson, Missouri.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about driving to a rock concert. Sadly, I couldn't find the proper venue. I kept running into logs on the highway. After a while, I just went home.

I woke up at six a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Cambodian woman was beaten in Seoul by her Chinese supervisor. Lots of southeast Asians flock to the peninsula to find shitty jobs for low pay. Their lives become hellish. This young lady also claims that she was raped by the same man. If I were king of the world, I'd throw this idiot off a cliff.

I turned on CNN. The family of Terence Cutcher is filing a lawsuit against the city of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Terence is yet another black man who was killed by the police. Mr. Cutcher was jacked up on PCP and decided to park his automobile in the middle of the road. He was told several times by law enforcement to get on the ground and cooperate. Instead, he stumbled toward his SUV with a blank look in his eyes. A high-strung female officer shot and killed Mr. Cutcher with her service revolver.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Poker Face)

6 comments:

  1. Poo pee pie pee poo pee pie pee puh-poker face

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Smith,

    Definitely a jam. What are your thoughts on Gaga doing super bowl halftime show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chaz.

      I had no idea. I'm out of the loop.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Apparently she's in the running. I hope she gets it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chaz.

      A Gaga super bowl sounds good to me.

      Cheers.

      Delete