Thursday, September 15, 2016

Chinese tourists arrested over attack on Korean restaurant owner

(Angry Chinese tourists are causing problems in Jeju.)

Yesterday, I had beef and rice for dinner. I'm not a huge fan of rice. The stuff comes with every meal. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like the village retard. I'm wonderful that way. The glass is always half-full at my humble abode. I washed the food down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite beer in Korea. It's both smooth and delicious.

I watched the Pittsburgh Steelers play the Washington Redskins. Something suddenly occurred to me during the game. Ben Roethlisberger is a great quarterback. He'll definitely make the Hall of Fame on the first ballot. Sometimes, I forget how good Ben is because of talented men like Tom Brady and Drew Brees. Antonio Brown is no slouch, either. The two are really a great duo, and they still have a lot of time to win a couple of rings.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to drink beer while watching the Steelers. The team is an historic institution. Lot's of people aren't as lucky as me. They spend their lives toiling in the fields to put bread on the table. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Cambodia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about fishing. I had a pole in my hand, but I couldn't find a good spot to cast my line. So I just went home.

I woke up at 9 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Eight Chinese tourists were arrested in Jeju for beating the shit out of several Koreans. The fight broke out in a restaurant. The owner didn't want the customers bringing outside alcoholic beverages into her establishment. They became so outraged that they kicked her in the head several times. The poor woman now has bleeding on the brain. Another Korean suffered facial fractures after being savagely beaten by the  mob.

I turned on CNN. A school in Washington state wants its teachers to wear Black Lives Matter t-shirts. I don't know what's happening to my country. The BLM is nothing more than a domestic terrorism organization dedicated to spreading racial violence and hate. And a lot of these teachers probably feel the same way I do. However, they'll wear the shirts for the sake of being politically correct. Refusing to act like a communist thug is career suicide in liberal America.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Please remember to avoid anal sex if humanly possible. It is both dirty and satanic. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Riding the Storm)

No comments:

Post a Comment