Sunday, September 18, 2016

Court confirms 20-year term for US citizen who murdered Korean student

(An American gets twenty-years in prison.)

Yesterday, I had shrimp for dinner. The meal was fantastic. I'm a huge fan of seafood. It's both delicious and healthy. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Belgian pilsner. Belgian pilsner is tasty. Unfortunately, it's a little bit out of my price range. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched an episode of Wayward Pines. The female abnormal is in the woods recovering from her wounds. Meanwhile, the male abnormals are hovering around the electric fence, waiting to attack. Jason decides to put the humans back to sleep in their pods. However, there's a problem. Only half the population can be saved. I like Wayward Pines a lot. But I'm starved for entertainment.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's great to watch television while eating shrimp. Unfortunately, a lot of people aren't as lucky as me. They spend their lives in the jungle, gnawing on monkey brains and drinking dirty water. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in El Salvador.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had another dream about defecating in Burger King. The management was very upset. They called the police.

I woke up at 9 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The Korean court recently confirmed a 20-year jail sentence for a man who murdered a Korean student back in 1997. The villain's name is Arthur Patterson.

Supposedly, Arthur stabbed the victim in a Burger King bathroom. But here's the deal. The man who did the actual deed is named Mr. Lee. He got away with the crime after being exonerated by the ROK's supreme court twenty-years ago. Foreigners are treated differently on the peninsula. Therefore, it's important to stay squeaky clean because you won't get any justice.

I turned on CNN. A bomb went off in Manhattan, injuring twenty-five innocent Americans. Sadly, the mayor of New York is a real liberal shithead. He claims that the bombs were placed intentionally but that the Muslim community probably wasn't involved. Talk about political correctness run amok. We all know the truth. This was the work of Islam. It's time to start listening to Trump. Muslims need to be vetted--every last one of them. They are truly an existential threat to the civilized world.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Dance Practice.)

2 comments:

  1. Another jihaddi, but the left and that ship of fools Obama and Hillary want to keep importing From the Middle East.
    I have a great idea, since the majority are military's aged men. Deport there ass back to Syria, Libiya, Yemen wherever with an AK and A bag of rice. Let them fight for there freedom.

    I know there is more too what and why they are fighting but the west needs to wake up . They don't assimilate and to the man are dedicated to sharia and jihad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bill.

      They certainly need to be vetted before coming to our shores.

      Cheers.

      Delete