Wednesday, September 7, 2016

First comfort women statue to be erected in Europe

(A comfort women statue will be erected in Germany.)

Yesterday, I had chicken and French fries for dinner. The meal was delicious. My wife excels in all things feminine. She's the Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I get my cola at Emart. Each bottle costs less than one American dollar. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched the UFC. The fight of the night featured Andrei Arlovski vs. Josh Barnett. During the first round, both men threw an endless flurry of bombs. They beat the shit out of each other for the full five minutes. But Barnett simply had more skills on the ground than his bewildered opponent. Josh submitted Arlovski in the third round with a rear naked choke hold. I'm a huge fan of the UFC. All that violence sends me straight to the moon.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch the UFC while relaxing on the sofa. A lot of people aren't as lucky as me. They live in huts and drink dirty water. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the South Sudan.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about smoking cigarettes at the train station. I was afraid that someone might catch me. I asked a man for the time. He said, "It's half-past a monkey's ass, a quarter to his balls." I laughed and laughed and laughed.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A comfort women statue will soon be erected in Germany. The Koreans are still pissed at the Japanese for turning their women into whores during the Second World War. The ROK government now erects statues in many countries around the globe so that the plight of the sexually exploited will never be forgotten.

I turned on CNN. Trump's currently ahead of Clinton in the latest CNN national poll. He's beating her by two points. Donald's getting a lot of support amongst independent voters. Meanwhile, Hillary looks as appealing as burnt toast. The woman's drowning in scandal after scandal. On top of that, she just doesn't seem healthy. Her coughing fits are very alarming, and she can barely make it up a small staircase without assistance. The debates will certainly be interesting. Will that old hen be able to stand for nearly two hours? I don't think so. But what do I know?

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Shobiz Kids)

2 comments:

  1. Where is my statue for the thousands of missionaries killed by Korea?

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      I had no idea that thousands of missionaries died in Korea.

      Cheers.

      Delete