Monday, September 26, 2016

Foreign prisoners in Korea nearly double in five years

(There are over 2,000 foreigners in the Korean prisons.)

Yesterday, I had shrimp fajitas for dinner. The meal was delicious. My wife's a terrific cook who excels at all things feminine. She's the Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of water. Sometimes, water is the only drink which truly quenches my thirst.

I watched the UFC. One of the bouts featured Bigfoot Silva versus Roy Nelson. Roy's a big fat guy from the state of Texas. Despite his enormous belly, he punches very hard. He knocked Silva cold during the second round. It's time for Bigfoot to retire. He's been slapped silly for the past two years. More physical punishment could lead to brain damage.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat shrimp while watching the UFC. Sadly, lots of people don't get to experience this type of joy. They live in the slums and wipe their asses with their bare hands. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Brazil.

I went to bed at 9 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The amount of foreign prisoners in Korean jails has nearly doubled in five years. However, foreigners still only account for two percent of the entire prison population. The vast majority are Chinese followed by Vietnamese and Americans.

I turned on CNN. All the talking heads are excited about tomorrow's debate. I have to be honest. I'm also tingling with excitement. Nearly 100 million people are expected to view the event. Mark Cuban will be seated in the front row to support Hillary. Meanwhile, Trump has threatened to invite Bill's ex-mistress, Gennifer Flowers. Donald's a fighter. That's why I like him so much.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Centerfold)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment