Friday, September 23, 2016

Many runaway girls cash in on prostitution

(Korean runaways often become prostitutes.)

Yesterday, I had beef and rice for dinner. I'm not a huge fan of rice. The stuff comes with every meal. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like the village retard. I'm wonderful that way. The glass is always half-full at my humble abode. I washed the food down with several cups of dong-dong-ju. Dong-dong-ju is Korean traditional rice wine. At least that's what it says on the side of the bottle.

I watched CNN. The governor of North Carolina had to call in the National Guard to deal with the protestors. Protestors? The very word makes me laugh. To me, they look like a bunch of thugs stealing everything they can get their hands on. Plus many of them are violent. They're breaking windows, assaulting the innocent, and burning down stores. The talking-heads are blaming this horrible behavior on racism. It's the white man's fault. I simply refuse to believe the bullshit anymore.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, I've never been beaten half to death by a group of angry black men. Luckily, I live in a very safe neighborhood. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Charlotte, North Carolina.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Many Korean girls who runaway from home become prostitutes. One professor has the figure at 40 percent. Prostitution is a huge problem in Asia. Korea isn't as bad as the Philippines or Thailand. However, you don't have to travel far to find a brothel. It's against the law, but the cops seem to turn a blind eye.

(Prostitution is still rampant in Korea.)

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump's in favor of stop and frisk. He thinks it would work wonders in cities like Chicago. I'm a huge fan of stop and frisk. It makes sense to me. I also believe in racial profiling and vetting the Muslims before they come to America. Hell, let's burn the witches while we're at it. No kidding. Have you seen what rural witch-doctors are doing to albino children in Africa? The poor kids are often murdered for their body parts. It's time to strap these demons to a wooden post and watch them go up in flames. The world needs law and order.

(Let's burn the witch-doctors.)

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Hot Child in the City) 

No comments:

Post a Comment