Friday, September 16, 2016

More police officers commit suicide than die on duty

(Korean police kill themselves from time to time.)

Yesterday, I ate beef and French fries for dinner. The meal was terrific. I'm a huge fan of French fries. All that starch sends me straight to the moon. I washed the vittles down with several cans of Max beer. Max is nasty stuff. But the beer was free, so why complain?

I watched Champions League. Barcelona embarrassed Glasgow Celtic by the score of seven to nil. All the usual suspects managed to score. Messi led his team with a hat trick. But Suarez also had a masterful performance. He found the back of the net on two occasions. Barcelona is certainly a talented squad. However, Manchester City is currently the best team in the world--bar none. This could prove to be the most entertaining Champions League in human history.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to drink beer while appreciating the skill of Lionel Messi. In fact, life doesn't get any better than that. Sadly, a lot of people will never experience this joy. They spend their existence living in huts and drinking tainted water. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Djibouti.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about Eunsol Bambino. She's my favorite K-pop artist. She's a wonderful dancer. We discussed her lack of decorum. Eunsol has been scolded publically for not wearing panties. I told her to cover up. But she refused to listen.

I woke up at 9 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. More Korean police officers commit suicide than die on duty. I'm not surprised. The peninsula is often a well of sorrow. Koreans kill themselves at an alarming rate. This nation has a problem when it comes to mental illness. Most are too ashamed to see a psychiatrist, so they end up jumping out of windows. In my opinion, we need more young ladies like Eunsol to keep smiles on our faces.

I turned on CNN. Ford will soon move 2,800 jobs to Mexico to produce cars more cheaply. Trump is outraged. I'm outraged, too. These corporations show no sense of loyalty to their country. They only care about the bottom line. Donald wants to add a 35 percent tax on all automobiles coming in from overseas. He's a wise man. Like Trump, I'm a protectionist until the bitter end. America first, baby.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Here's a little Bambino to brighten your day.

(Eunsol Bambino is a wonderful dancer.)

4 comments:

  1. Mr. Smith, I could literally watch that for hours on end. Hot damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both. I feel like a dirty old man.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Very impressive, I've seen Girls Generation and now this young lady. It does make us old goats feel like a dirty old men lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bill.

      I'm certainly an old goat, and I do feel dirty. Nevertheless, I can't look away.

      Cheers.

      Delete