Sunday, September 11, 2016

Not so holier than thou: religious leader crimes top 5,000 a year

(Some religious leaders are criminal.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a restaurant. We ate fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken. The poultry was very spicy. It was smothered in mustard sauce. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite beer in Korea. It's both smooth and delicious.

I finished watching Narcos. Pablo Escobar is mortally wounded by the Columbian police. His breathing is shallow, and he's bleeding to death on a rooftop. An officer stands above his body and shoots him in the head. Then everybody takes a photo with his lifeless corpse. Smiles abound. Narcos is one of the greatest shows in the history of television. Missing it would be a sin.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. I also asked Jesus to let me live for another eighteen-years. I want to give my kids a good start in life. After that, he's free to zap me with ass cancer.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt about having coitus with a girl I knew back in the day. The dream was very realistic. I almost cried when the alarm sounded.

I woke up at 9 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Korean religious leaders have committed more than 5,000 crimes this year. I'm not surprised. Korean society gives these men a lot of power. Plus they can start new churches with different names after they get busted. Running a church is a great cash business. It's ripe for abuse.

I turned on CNN. Hillary Clinton stuck her foot in her mouth. She called half of Trump's supporters a bunch of mutants, accusing them of both racism and homophobia. She's now walking back her statement. I don't agree with her assessment. Lots of people are voting for The Donald simply because they don't want another Bush or Clinton in the White House. And I agree wholeheartedly. After all, Trump can't be any worse than the jerks we've had in the past.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Emotional Rescue)

No comments:

Post a Comment