Tuesday, September 27, 2016

One Korean male attempted join Islamic State

(Koreans in ISIS? I can't believe it.)

Yesterday, I ate beef and rice for dinner. I'm not a huge fan of rice. The stuff comes with every meal. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like a retarded child. I'm wonderful that way. The glass is always half-full at my humble abode. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite brand of Korean beer. It's both smooth and delicious.

I watched an episode of American Horror Story. This season might be the best one ever. The setting is a creepy old farm house in North Carolina. It's haunted by the ghosts of dead witches. The victims are Cuba Gooding Jr. and his white wife. My favorite evil spirit is the one who dresses up like a pig. American Horror Story is genuinely disturbing. You'll have a great time if you're into that kind of stuff.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to drink beer while watching television. Life doesn't get much better than that. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They're too busy toiling in the fields simply to put food on the table. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Djibouti.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean man spent time in Turkey and Syria, hanging out with members of ISIS. He now wants to leave the peninsula yet again in order to break bread with his terrorist buddies. However, the powers-that-be have decided to confiscate his passport. He's no longer allowed to travel overseas. Somebody needs to push this retard off a bridge. The world would be better off without him.

I turned on CNN. Charlotte is still in the news. It seems that law and order has been restored to the city. Therefore, the curfew has been lifted by the government. I hope the police respond appropriately. All those thugs who spent their evenings looting and burning stores need to be sent to prison. The world can't abide criminals. Wolves belong in cages.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(The Doobie Brothers)

No comments:

Post a Comment