Saturday, September 24, 2016

Police conduct search for missing boy

(The police in Daegu are searching for a missing boy.)

Yesterday, I went to McDonald's for dinner. I had a Big Mac and a large order of French fries. The meal was delicious. I'm a huge fan of junk food. All that starch sends me straight to the moon. I washed the vittles down with a large cup of genuine Coca-Cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched a show called Stranger Things. It's a Netflix original series which stars Winona Ryder. A little girl with telekinesis escapes from a government lab. She's a human weapon who can kill just by looking at her victims. As you can imagine, all hell breaks loose. Meanwhile, an energy monster starts murdering teenagers. This monster lives in the walls of various houses around town. The show sounds stupid, but it's actually quite good.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to watch Netflix while snacking on chocolate and cola. Sadly, not a lot of people get to experience this joy. They spend their days toiling in the fields to put food on the table. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Afghanistan.

I went to bed at 11 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 7 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The police in Daegu are looking for a missing eleven-year-old boy. It's a strange case. The body of the boy's mother was recently fished out of a local river. And his older sister's corpse was found in the apartment wrapped in a blanket. The powers-that-be are baffled. I'm baffled, too. This is a world filled with monsters. Be careful.

I turned on CNN. Ted Cruz has grudgingly decided to endorse Donald Trump. Ted believes that four years of Clinton would be a disaster. I couldn't agree more. That elderly lesbian is pure evil. The first debate between the two candidates takes place in three days. I'm looking forward to the battle. Donald's going to use Hillary like toilet paper. That old hen doesn't stand a chance.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Roger Waters)

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if Vegas has odds on whether she'll seize up again mid debate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karl.

      Don't get your hopes up. That old lesbian will probably outlive the both of us.

      Cheers.

      Delete