Thursday, September 1, 2016

Top court confirms jail term for professor who forced student to eat feces

(Professor forces student to eat shit.)

Yesterday, I had beef and rice for dinner. I'm not a huge fan of rice. The stuff comes with every meal. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like a grinning retard. I'm wonderful that way. The glass is always half-full at my humble abode. I washed the food down with several glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite beer in Korea. It's both smooth and delicious.

I watched an old fight between Jon Bones Jones and Daniel Cormier. Bones is the badest man on the planet. He dominated Cormier in every aspect of the bout. However, what surprised me the most was the way Jon wrestled. Cormier's a former Olympic grappler, but Jones threw him around like a little rag-doll. Impressive stuff. I love the UFC. All that blood sends me straight to the moon.

(Jon Jones is an American bad-ass.)

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to watch the UFC while drinking copious amounts of beer. How much better can existence actually get? Unfortunately, not a lot of people are as lucky as me. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Saudi Arabia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that my mother came to visit me. She sang K-pop tunes with my wife. I laughed and laughed.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean professor was sentenced to eight years in prison for being mean to his graduate assistant. He often beat the poor kid with a bat and zapped him from time to time with pepper spray. And if that weren't enough, he actually made the unfortunate man eat human shit. This outrageous behavior lasted for nearly two years.

I turned on CNN. Gun violence in Chicago is getting out of control. 425 people have been shot and killed since January. The vast majority of the homicides are black people murdering each other. But nobody's allowed to say this, or they'll be labelled a racist. What the African-American community needs is Donald Trump. Obama's a sell-out who did nothing to bring jobs to our glorious shores. And Hillary is created in his liberal elitist mold. It's time to give somebody else a chance.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Ben Bernanke)

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that last sentiment, Smith. Sadly, I'm afraid many undecideds will be inclined to vote for HamRod because they see her as the "safe" choice, when she is in fact anything but.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karl.

      Let's face it. We are men of supreme wisdom. That's why nobody listens to us.

      Cheers.

      Delete