Friday, September 2, 2016

Two Koreans arrested for falsely outing sex workers on Instagram

(Two Koreans use Instagram for evil.)

Yesterday, I had shrimp fajitas for dinner. The meal was delicious. My wife is the shrimp fajita queen. In fact, she excels at all things feminine. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I get our cola at Emart for a dollar a bottle. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched another episode of Wayward Pines. The abnormals burn the food supplies with torches. After that, they surround the village and start howling at the massive electric fence. It turns out that the male abnormals have very low intelligence. However, the female abnormals are complete geniuses who are much smarter than humans. They control their low-functioning male counterparts with mind-control. I really like Wayward Pines, but I'm starved for entertainment.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's a lot of fun to watch Wayward Pines while lying in bed. Plus last night's breeze felt delightful as it came through my window. A lot of people aren't as lucky as me. They spend their lives toiling to put food on the table. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Ukraine.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I was riding in a van with several of my friends. They kept on telling me to divorce my wife so that I could join them for nightly hi-jinx.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Two Koreans were arrested for spreading false rumors over Instagram. They took pictures of ordinary folk, posted them on line, and claimed that the people in the photos were actually sex workers. Naturally, these innocent citizens became quite upset after being approached for coitus on several occasions by total strangers. Some are so mortified that they are seeking psychological help.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump was crucified by Wolf Blitzer for his latest immigration speech. The Donald says that no amnesty shall be given for any illegal. If someone wants to have a green-card, then he must go back to his own country and wait in line. Furthermore, illegals who have committed crimes on American soil should be deported immediately. Lastly, a wall will be built along the border, and Mexico shall pay for it. I love these policies. For the life me, I just can't understand all of the hub-bub.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Cross-Eyed Mary)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment