Thursday, September 8, 2016

Woman accused of sharing photos of sexual disease patients on Instagram

(Instagram can be used for evil.)

Yesterday, I had chicken sandwiches and potato chips for dinner. The poultry was smothered in barbecue sauce. It tasted excellent. My wife is a wonderful cook. She's the Asian Martha Stewart. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite beer in Korea. It's both smooth and delicious.

I watched the World Cup qualifier between Sweden and the Netherlands. Zlatan no longer plays for Sweden. So now the club depends on Marcus Berg for offense. Berg managed to score a goal in the 30th minute to give his team the lead at halftime. However, Wesley Sneijder equalized in the 60th minute. The match ended in a 1-1 draw.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to drink beer while watching football on the sofa. Unfortunately, a lot of people have never experienced this joy. They're too busy toiling in the fields. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Tanzania.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A woman posted pictures of fifty men on Instagram and told the world that these unfortunate souls were suffering from venereal disease. But everything she said was a lie. She did it to humiliate them. Korea has strict liable and slander laws. Therefore, she'll have to pay a hefty fine.

I turned on CNN. Trump says that he wants to leave defeating ISIS to the generals. I couldn't agree more. America hasn't won a war in over seventy years because politicians fancy themselves as military experts. Donald also believes that the world was better off with Saddam leading Iraq by the nose. Again, I concur. By removing the dictator, we ignited an Islamic civil war. Trump's a pragmatist. I like pragmatists. They keep the trains running on time.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Up On Cripple Creek)

2 comments:

  1. Trump is absolutely correct regarding Saddam. Removing him was possibly the USA's biggest mistake of the last 70 years. Other than electing Obama twice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karl.

      I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We are both men with lots and lots of wisdom.

      Cheers.

      Delete