Friday, October 14, 2016

10 dead in tour bus fire

(Ten people die in a bus crash.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a restaurant. We ate fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken. The meal was delicious. I'm a huge fan of poultry. It's both cheap and delicious. I washed the vittles down with a pitcher of Hite. Hite is the most popular domestic beer on the peninsula. A good time was had by all.

I watched another episode of The Exorcist. Every week, the show gets creepier and creepier. The priests manage to force the demon to speak. The monster is fluent in Aramaic. However, the powers-that-be are terrified of any type of scandal and won't sign off on an exorcism. The pope is coming to town, and the last thing they want is egg on their face. So the poor girl is currently being tortured to the point of lunacy. The Exorcist is extremely disturbing. You've been warned.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to eat poultry and drink beer with the family. Lots of people never get to experience this type of joy. They eat monkey brains and wash them down with bacteria infested water. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Laos.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A bus was driving from Daegu to the city of Ulsan. The passengers were retirees from Hanwha Chemical. They were returning from China. One of the tires blew up, and the vehicle slammed into a guard rail and caught fire. Ten people were burned alive.

I turned on CNN. Three women recently accused Donald Trump of groping them. I don't believe anything that the American media has to say. The elites all hot and bothered because Trump would cost them money. So naturally it's in their best interest to smear the billionaire. Hillary will be our next president. And we'll get more of the same-old same-old. Endless wars. Zero percent interest rates. One-percent growth. Low-paying jobs. Terrorist attacks. Etc. But at least Donald has the courage to take on the scum who are ruining our country. Good for him.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Everybody Knows)

6 comments:

  1. 5 Stars for the song, the lyrics continually run through my mind as current events unfold. Keep up the great work, the mundane is integral to a healthy lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks anonymous.

    However, I'm only going to do 15 posts a month--give or take a post or two.

    I'm working on a novel which I plan to self-publish on Amazon. There are only so many hours in the day.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smith, I'll buy your novel. Vampires is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karl.

      It won't be finished for a while. It's got to come in at 80 thousand words. I'm guessing it'll be done before summer. I'm going to sell it digitally for a dollar.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. This really is a work of art. I'm not a filthy troll.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Unknown.

      Thanks for the kind words.

      Cheers.

      Delete