Monday, October 17, 2016

Hundreds take to streets against tougher punishment for abortion

(Lots of Koreans are pro-abortion.)

Yesterday, I had chicken for dinner. I also ate two large slices of pumpkin pie. The meal was delicious. I'm a huge fan of poultry. It's both cheap and delicious. I washed the meal down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched the latest episode of Westworld. The robots are beginning to remember past atrocities that have been committed against them. And the list of abuse is a mile long. All the females have been raped, and most of the men have been gunned down in the streets and saloons. There will soon be a day of reckoning. Westworld has my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty misanthrope. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat pie while watching television. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They spend their days foraging for fruits and berries in the deep dark jungle. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Congo.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Three hundred people gathered in Seoul to protest harsher punishment for abortions. These folks want to see the procedure legalized in all cases. You probably know where I stand on the matter. Killing a fetus is a crime against God. In fact, the murder of the unborn is now the new holocaust. The numbers are through the roof.

I turned on CNN. Wikileaks dumped more of Clinton's emails, including the transcripts of her speeches to Goldman Sachs. And nobody should be surprised by her rhetoric. She basically told the bankers that she has two faces--one which she shows to the public and one which she shows to the powers-that-be. She also said that the new banking regulations were much too tough, but she had to go along with public opinion. In other words, her hands were tied. This is an evil woman who will do anything for money and power. Only an idiot would vote for her.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Nights on Broadway) 

No comments:

Post a Comment