Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Is your curry ethical?

(Koreans are often cruel to dark-skinned people.)

Yesterday, I went to KFC for dinner. I ate three pieces of chicken and a large order of French fires. The meal was delicious. I love junk food. All that grease sends me straight to the moon. I washed the vittles down with a big glass of genuine Coca-cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched Shameless. Season seven started last week. Frank's family throws him off a bridge, and he wakes up a month later in the hospital after being fished out of Lake Michigan. The cold water kept him alive. Meanwhile, Lipp gets released from rehab but immediately turns up at a saloon. I'm not sure how I feel about Shameless. In general, I appreciate the show. But the humor often goes too far, like when Frank tries to convince his teenage daughter to become a lesbian for free food and housing. My recommendation is tepid. Watch at your own risk.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to go to KFC and eat with the family. My eldest boy will soon be in America to pursue his studies. I don't know when I'll see him again, so it's important to appreciate these moments. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Chad.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A poor sod from Bangladesh got hired by an Indian restaurant in Korean. His boss forced him to work fourteen hours a day with no time off. To add insult to injury, he was paid an average salary of $500 a week. Koreans are often very cruel to brown-skinned folk. The abuse these workers are forced to endure is mind-boggling. On the peninsula, being white has lots and lots of advantages.

I turned on CNN. The mainstream media is once again crucifying Donald Trump. He stands accused of being insensitive to veterans suffering from PTSD. All he said is that some people are too sensitive to come out of war without scars. And he's right. I'm as soft as they come. Trust me. The last thing I need is a tour in Iraq. Hell, I'm barely strong enough to handle the ROK. All that mayhem would send me straight to the asylum.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody.

(Metallica)

2 comments:

  1. On your recommendation I picked up a Phillips Airfryer....I love it! The vittles come out tasty...I may throw out my gas grill. Thanks Smith!

    ReplyDelete