Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Juvenile crime becoming more violent

(Korean teenagers are killing people.)

Yesterday, I went to a Chinese restaurant with my family. I ate sweet and sour pork with noodles and vegetables. The meal was wonderful. I love pork. It's both cheap and delicious. I washed my vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite Korean beer. It has a real smooth taste.

I watched the match between Manchester United and Liverpool. I initially thought that it would be a high-scoring affair. After all, both teams are known for their fireworks on offense. But United put six men in the back and played stingy defense for the entire ninety minutes. The game end in a scoreless draw. I love the EPL. This might be the best season ever.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch football and drink beer while relaxing on my sofa. In fact, life doesn't get much better than that. Sadly, a lot of people will never experience this type of joy. They're too busy toiling in the fields to put food on their tables. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Siberia.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Juvenile crime on the peninsula is becoming more violent. For example, one nineteen-year-old recently murdered his mother and aunt with a knife. And another young man killed a woman as he robbed her house. With that said, Korea is still one of the safest countries in the world.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump says that the American elections are rigged. And I completely agree with him. Just look at the dirty tricks which the Clinton campaign waged against Bernie Sanders. Debbie Wasserman Schultz was subsequently fired because of party corruption. Furthermore, the mainstream media is in the bag for Hillary. Like most liberal institutions, the media wants the United States to turn into a mediocre nation run by homosexuals, radicals, and abortionists.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day. 

(Love the One Your With)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Smith,
    I apologize for not checking in sooner since you changed blog addresses. The new blog is great. After following you for awhile, I surmise that the more you post, the happier you are. And you have been posting a lot lately. Is this true?
    Here in the States I can't yet fathom the depth of the evil Hillary and the mindless zombies that support her.

    Keep up the great work,
    Steve, outside of Topeka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve.

      I've been feeling pretty good. And thanks for the kind words. I hope you and your family are doing well, too.

      Hillary the radical lesbian will be our next president. But I'm cool with it. What choice do we have? It's not like we're gonna jump off a bridge.

      Cheers.

      Delete