Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Korean gangsters hired to beat up school bullies

(Korean gangsters hired to assault school bullies.)

Yesterday, I went to KFC for dinner. I had four pieces of chicken and a large order of French fries. The meal was delicious. I love junk food. All that grease sends me straight to the moon. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of genuine Coca-Cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched the first episode of Westworld. The show stars Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris. Westworld is a place where rich assholes can pay lots of money to get into gunfights and make it with hookers in a simulation of the Old West. Of course, the vast majority of the players are life-like robots. However, these robots are beginning to remember all the times that they've been shot and raped by their human overlords. Revenge is right around the corner. This series has a lot of potential. I'm giving it my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat chicken with my family at a local fast-food joint. Lot's of people will never experience this type of joy. They're too busy getting blown to pieces by drones flying high above the clouds. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Yemen.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean bank supervisor heard one of his employees complaining that her son was being bullied at school. So he hired several gangsters to beat the bullies to a pulp. They attacked the teenagers with bats and even knocked one of the teachers cold. The supervisor was given two years in prison for aggravated battery.

I turned on CNN. The big news is still Donald Trump. The traitors in the Republican Party are deserting their nominee. I'm not surprised. These insiders are like pigs at a trough. The last thing they want is to stop the gravy train. Instead, they'll lend their support to a pro-abortion, pro-homosexual, pro-war lesbian. There's not much difference between a republican and democratic politician. They are two sides of the same coin.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Holiday)

No comments:

Post a Comment