Sunday, October 23, 2016

Korean pastor arrested in Cambodia for child abuse

(A Korean pastor was arrested for having sex with minors.)

Yesterday, I had chicken ass for dinner. The asses were covered in batter, and the meat was very chewy. Nevertheless, the meal was delicious. I'm a huge fan of poultry. It's both cheap and delicious. I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched another episode of The Exorcist. Things are getting worse and worse for Casey. The demon continues his endless torment of the poor girl. She's violently hurled against the wall on several occasions. And her bones are sometimes broken. In fact, the monster spends his days crouching on her chest like a baseball catcher. His toenails are long, black, and disgusting. Apparently, good grooming habits are frowned upon in hell. On the bright side, Casey can now speak several new languages. I should probably stop watching the show. It's freaking me out.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, eating chicken ass on a Saturday night is great fun. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this joy. They live in the deep dark jungle and spend their days foraging for roots and berries. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Borneo.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 7 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A Korean pastor was arrested for child abuse. He targeted poor families and gave them presents such as motorbikes in exchange for sex with their daughters. The victims range in age from eleven to sixteen. The pastor is sixty-two-years-old. If I were king of the world, I'd march this villain to the town square and cut off his penis with a samurai sword. But thankfully nobody listens to me.

I turned on CNN. Another woman has accused Trump of groping her. But I'm not buying the bullshit. It's kind of weird how these ladies are all coming out of the woodwork right before the election. And I know the outcome of a Hillary presidency. We'll have open borders, endless warfare, partial-birth abortions, low-wage jobs, unisex bathrooms, and unfair trade agreements. We're already the United States of Goldman Sachs. So isn't it time to give somebody else a chance? Why continue to cook the fries in the same old grease?

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Cheap Trick)

4 comments:

  1. Hi sir, where did you learn to stick to such a highly stylistic pattern. It appears to take a lot of discipline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Unknown.

      It's not really discipline. It's more a lack of talent.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. "If I were king of the world, I'd march this villain to the town square and cut off his penis with a samurai sword."

    I share those sentiments, Smith. It always sickens me no end how people in power and authority abuse the privilege given to them. It only serves to make the rest of us not trust ANYONE in power. It's sad, really.

    You can't talk to anyone about religion these days without them immediately bringing up these child sexual abuse cases. It's gotten to that point. Sad, very sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric.

      I agree. It's a real black eye.

      Cheers.

      Delete