Sunday, October 30, 2016

Korean shot to death in Philippines

(Another Korean was murdered in the Philippines.)

Yesterday, I had bacon and fried bread for dinner. I cooked the meat using generous amounts of salt and grease. It came out all crisp and delicious. I'm a huge fan of pork. It's both cheap and tasty. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Cham soju. A good time was had by all.

I watched CNN. The FBI might reopen the email case against Hillary Clinton. This new batch involves Anthony Weiner's sexting crime. Clinton's a very secretive woman. And why not? She's a disgusting lesbian feminist who has aborted several of her very own children. Her presidency is going to be one for the ages. The American public will be assaulted with this type of shit for the next four years. I can't wait. Thank God for Julian Assange. The mainstream media is asleep at the wheel.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy atheist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to cook bacon and bread while getting toasted on soju. Sadly, a lot of people never get to experience this type of joy. They are repressed by governments which insist on perpetual sobriety. If they step out of line, the powers-that-be have them brutally flogged. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Saudi Arabia.

I woke up at 7 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Another Korean was murdered in the Philippines. This happens from time to time. Many older Koreans retire in the Philippines because the cost of living is so low. The Filipinos view them as rich oldsters and easy marks. So they are often robbed and killed. The Korean government is asking the government of the Philippines to keep a close eye on their citizens.

I turned on CNN. Donald Trump gave a great speech in Arizona. The first thing he said was that Hillary Clinton should be banned from running for president. And he's absolutely correct. That old lesbian is a felon, and her shenanigans will only tarnish the office. He also said that Bernie Sander's sold his soul to the devil by supporting the Clinton machine. Again, The Donald is speaking the gospel. Lastly, he called on the American people to drain the swamp. Does he have a shot to win? Probably not. But that doesn't make him wrong.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Cities on Flame)

2 comments:

  1. "Korean shot to death in Philippines for 5th time"

    ...this person needs to stop going to the P.I.! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ted.

      Thanks for pointing that out. I changed the title.

      Cheers.

      Delete