Sunday, October 2, 2016

Korean woman jumps from window after smoking marijauna

(It's not wise to smoke pot in Asia.)

Yesterday, I had sam-gyup-sal for dinner. Translation? Barbecue pork with traditional side dishes. My wife cooked the meal in our apartment. It was very tasty. She excels in all things feminine. I washed the vittles down with several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite brand of Korean beer.

I watched the latest episode of The Exorcist. Geena Davis is the star of the show. Her entire family is possessed by demons. They levitate and use lots and lots of naughty language. Geena is at her wits end, so she enlists the aid of two priests--Father Tomas and Father Marcus.  Tomas is having lady problems. He can't seem to keep it in his pants. This worries Marcus. The demons will use the info against them both. The Exorcist is genuinely spooky. It's definitely worth a try if you're into that kind of thing.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to eat barbecue pork while drinking beer. Lots of people never experience this kind of joy. They're so poor that they use their bare hands to wipe their dirty asses. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Laos.

I went to bed at 11 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 7 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A woman from Seoul smoked marijuana with some of her college buddies. After becoming intoxicated, she jumped out of a fourth-story window. She claims that her friends tried to sexually assault her. Her insurance won't cover the medical bills. She currently owes $136,000. The police plan to give everybody a polygraph test.

I turned on CNN. A female journalist claims that Trump called her the c-word twenty-six years ago. He also told her that she had shit for brains. Donald terrifies the powers-that-be--including the mainstream press. They will do anything in their power to stop his political momentum. I have no love for American journalists. Like politicians, they're controlled by their corporate masters. Screw them all.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Back in the New York Groove)

No comments:

Post a Comment