Friday, October 21, 2016

Policeman killed in gunfight with criminal suspect

(A policeman was mudered in Seoul.)

Yesterday, I took my family to a restaurant. We ordered fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken. The meal was excellent. I'm a huge fan of poultry. It's both cheap and delicious. I washed the vittles down with a pitcher of Hite. Hite is the most popular beer in Korea. A good time was had by all.

I watched the debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. I thought Trump used that old lesbian like toilet paper. But I'm biased. I'm against things like partial-birth abortion and transgender toilets. I'm also against open borders, endless warfare, and nation building. In my opinion, a vote for Hillary is a vote for Satan. She's the worst that humanity has to offer.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to eat chicken with my family. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They feast on monkey brains and slake their thirst with contaminated water. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the jungles of the Amazon.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. There was a gunfight in Seoul. One policeman was shot in the back. He died on the operating table. Another poor soul was shot in the stomach. He was just an unfortunate passer-by. Luckily, his injuries aren't life threatening. The villain responsible for the murder is also suspected of being a sexual deviant. That's why he was running from the powers-that-be.

I turned on CNN. The talking heads claim that Hillary won yesterday's debate. You know my opinion on the matter. But maybe they're correct.  My country is certainly becoming radicalized. For instance, America's currently a bastion for abortion and homosexuality. There's no arguing about that. Plus we now have groups like Black Lives Matter and La Raza beating the shit out of whitey as the cops look on helplessly. Ronald Reagan would be rolling over in his grave. What the hell happened?

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Tuesday Afternoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment