Monday, October 31, 2016

S. Korean worker killed in robbery in Botswana

(A Korean was killed in Africa.)

Yesterday, I went to a restaurant for dinner. I ordered seven dollars worth of fried chicken. The meal was delicious. I'm a huge fan of poultry. It's both cheap and delicious. I very much enjoy dipping the meat into salt and hot sauce. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Cham soju and a couple large glasses of beer. A good time was had by all.

I watched Korean baseball. The championship series between the Doosan Bears and the NC Dinos is currently underway. Game two was very exiting. The score was knotted up at one until the final inning. Doosan's bats suddenly sprang to life, and they managed to score five runs. The Bears now lead the series by two games. The next contest is Tuesday.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to eat poultry while getting toasted on soju. Sadly, a lot of people will never experience this type of joy. They spend their lives guarding their meager possessions from murderous bandits and outlaws. Things could always be worse. I'm just thankful that I wasn't born in Malawi.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a disturbing dream about losing my flash-drive. I looked all over my apartment, but I couldn't find the damn thing. I was crestfallen. I store all my favorite television shows on that device.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A South Korean worker was murdered in Botswana. The crime took place during a late-night robbery. An African with a gun broke into the man's house at two a.m. He killed the poor guy simply for swag. If I were king of the world, I'd have this psychopath flayed alive and I'd use his bowels to feed my fish. It's a good thing that nobody listens to me.

I turned on CNN. Hillary's poll numbers are dropping like a stone. But she's still going to win the election. It's a demographic issue. Blacks and Latinos simply refuse to vote republican. Hillary could rob a bank in broad daylight, and the minority community would still support her. But this email scandal is a huge deal. Someone is going to jail. I've got a funny feeling that Huma is about to get thrown under the bus.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Big Balls)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mr. Smith,

    It's coming down to the wire here. As of today, I would say Trump wins the popular vote, but will have to bag some traditional blue states to win the electoral college. It will be close.
    I am trying to convince myself that a Hillary win will be an entertaining 4 years, but I am not yet successful. The wikileaks emails have proven that she is a felon - which was already known anyway, and those aren't going away after the election.

    Steve, outside of Topeka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve.

      I hope Trump wins. But I just don't see it happening. However, don't get too discouraged. I'm usually wrong about most things.

      Cheers.

      Delete