Monday, October 3, 2016

Sex trade thriving on Instagram

(Korean prostitutes are using Instagram to find customers.)

Yesterday, I went to McDonald's for dinner. I had a Big Mac and a large order of French fries. The meal was delicious. I'm a huge fan of junk food. All that starch sends me straight to the moon. I washed the vittles down with a big glass of genuine Coca-Cola. I'm a broke dead dick, so I usually drink the generic stuff. But sometimes a man has to splurge.

I watched the UFC. The main bout of the evening featured a contest between John Linekar and John Dodson. The fight was evenly matched. The two men pounded on each other for the full twenty-five minutes. Linekar managed to eek out a split-decision just by the thinnest of margins. I actually thought that Dodson won the match, but what do I know? I'm not complaining. The UFC has kept me entertained for several years.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty misanthrope. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice watch the UFC while relaxing in bed. A lot of people don't get to experience this type of joy. They live in huts and get eaten by lions. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Malawi.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I had a dream about Donald Trump. He told me to entertain his clients with a lobster dinner. However, he stuck me with the bill. I was deeply hurt.

I woke up at 7 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Korean hookers are using Instagram to find customers. I'm not terribly shocked by this information. Prostitution is rampant in Korea. In fact, Korean women are the most trafficked sex workers in all of Asia. They sell their services in America, Canada, Australia, Japan, etc. This has been going on for decades. The powers-that-be usually ignore the situation.

I turned on CNN. In 1995, Donald Trump lost 916 million dollars in bad business deals. Because of the current laws, he was exempt from paying taxes for the next eighteen years. This information is supposed to make me angry. But I actually feel the opposite. First of all, losing all that money and still being the King of New York is very impressive to an idiot like me. How does one pull off that type of feat? Secondly, business men hire accountants to protect them from the federal tax system. What type of an accountant would want his client to pay more? I'm with The Donald until the bitter end.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Changes by Yes)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment