Sunday, October 9, 2016

Trump accuses S. Korea of 'laughing' at U.S. over free trade deal

(Trump says that Koreans are laughing at us.)

Yesterday, I had barbecue pork for dinner. The cuts of meat were both thick and thin. The meal was wonderful. I'm a huge fan of pork. It's cheap and delicious. I washed the vittles down with several large bottles of Belgian pilsner. A good time was had by all.

I watched an episode of Criminal Minds. It's the sickest show on television. A man is deeply in love with a young woman who has facial tumors. The poor girl can't mentally handle being deformed, so she takes her own life. The guy goes completely off the rails. He kidnaps several women and cuts their faces to ribbons in order to bring his lover back to life. When they don't live up to his expectations, he murders them. Criminal Minds comes with my highest recommendation.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty misanthrope. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's nice to drink beer while eating pork. Lots of people never experience this type of joy. They eat rat-meat and rice, and wash it down with dirty water. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Cambodia.

I went to bed at 11 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 7 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Donald Trump claims that the current American free-trade agreement with South Korea is an absolute joke. And he's absolutely right. Just go to Seoul and count the number of American cars on the road. Our products are priced out of the market. I don't blame the Koreans for negotiating good deals. But I do blame the greedy American powers-that-be who are killing the middle class. They're a bunch of greedy unpatriotic bastards.

I turned on CNN. Twenty years ago, Trump said some naughty stuff about beautiful women. His words were very sexual. But I'm not the least bit offended by his locker room antics. Most men are perverts. If I had a billion dollars, I'd probably be a playboy, too. Look on the bright side. At least he never raped a woman. Can Hillary's husband make the same boast? Hell no. I'm Trump all the way. He's not a Bush and he's not a Clinton, and that's good enough for me.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(The Hotel California)

No comments:

Post a Comment