Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Two Saudi females missing in South Korea

(Living in an Islamic country isn't the easiest life in the world.)

Yesterday, I had beef and rice for dinner. I'm not a huge fan of rice. The stuff comes with every meal. But I didn't complain. I just smiled and ate my vittles like a drooling retarded child. I'm wonderful that way. The glass is always half-full at my humble abode. I washed the food down with several glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite brand of Korean beer.

I watched the UFC. The main fight featured a contest between Michael Bisping and Dan Henderson for the middleweight crown. Dan is forty-six-years-old. Nevertheless, he cracked Bisping with a perfect right hand in the first round which sent the champ to the canvas in a bloody heap. But there's no cheating Father Time. Henderson soon ran out of gas and lost the bout by a unanimous decision. Here's what Michael looked like after the fight.

(Look at that eye. Talk about nasty.)

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, drinking beer while watching the UFC is a hoot. It doesn't get much better than that. Unfortunately, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They spend their lives eating tarantulas in the rain forest. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in the Amazon.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Two young women from Saudi Arabia are huge fans of K-pop. So they caught a flight to the peninsula in order to soak up the culture. But here's the problem. Saudi women need permission from a male relative to leave the country. The Korean government has no plans to look for the girls. The powers-that-be are treating the pair as normal tourists.

I turned on CNN. Yesterday's debate between Hillary and Donald captured all the headlines. Trump brought Bill's former victims to the event. They were seated in the balcony. He then told Hillary that he plans to put her in jail after his inauguration. For her part, Hillary insinuated that Donald's a pig. She also insisted that he's not fit to be president of the United States. I'm voting for Trump simply because he isn't a Bush or a Clinton, and that's good enough for me.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(I'm Proud to be an American)

No comments:

Post a Comment