Friday, October 7, 2016

Who killed the dog?

(Dogs aren't safe in South Korea.)

Yesterday, I went to a Korean restaurant for dinner. I ate barbecue pork with my family. The meal was delicious. I'm a huge fan of pork. It's both cheap and delicious. I washed the meal down with several large glasses of water. Sometimes, water is the only drink which truly quenches my thirst.

I watched the debate between Tim Kaine and Mike Pence on YouTube. Tim's a real creepy guy. He actually looks like a serial killer. I have no idea what the citizens of Virginia were thinking when they put that clown into office. But I'm biased. Kaine's a pro-abortion liberal who adores feminism and the gay agenda. I'm just not a progressive.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty nihilist. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, I recently learned that anyone can self-publish their novels on Amazon. These works of art can then be downloaded to a computer or a Kindle. I literally had no idea. So I plan to write a stupid vampire novel immediately. It should be finished by March. Lots of people never get to experience this type of joy. Their government shuts them off from the rest of the world. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in North Korea.

I went to be at 10 p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. A woman's English sheepdog went missing in front of a local community center. It turns out that the village elders were caught on CCTV stealing the beast. They slaughtered the animal and ate it for dinner. The owner is crippled with grief. She wants these naughty oldsters prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

I turned on CNN. There's a category four hurricane making its way to the east coast of Florida. This storm is supposedly a killer. The governor is urging all of his residents to pack up and leave. However, a few hard-heads have decided to ride it out. No emergency services--ambulances, firetrucks, etc.--will be available during the storm. Those who stay will be forced to fend for themselves. Good luck to everybody. I hope no one dies.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless you all. Enjoy the song of the day.

(It Can Happen)

No comments:

Post a Comment