Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Canadian police 'mercilessly' subdue Korean couple

(Canadian police drag Korean oldsters down several flights of stairs.)

Yesterday, I had bacon and hash browns for dinner. The meal was fantastic. I used liberal amounts of salt and grease to fry the pork. The meat came out all thick and crisp and delicious. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Cham soju. I also drank a large glass of beer. A good time was had by all.

I watched The Walking Dead. It's one of my favorite shows. Negan beats the giant redhead to death with a baseball bat. The only thing left above the victim's neck is a bloody pulp. After that, he murders Glen in the same manner. The first shot is so brutal that Glen's eyeball pops out of his skull. I don't know how they get away with showing that kind of stuff on network television. Times have certainly changed. And for the better! The Walking Dead is a work of genius.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to watch The Walking Dead while drinking an alcoholic beverage or two. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. They spend their days toiling in the fields in an attempt to put bread on the table. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in India.

I went to bed at ten p.m. I didn't dream. I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. An elderly Korean couple visited Canada. They created a disturbance at a local hotel by performing a sit-in at a business meeting. The mounties were called to the scene, and the oldsters were dragged down several flights of stairs. The couple were then taken to a local hospital and treated for shock. The powers-that-be are investigating the matter.

I turned on CNN. Clinton's latest email scandal is causing a lot of havoc. My once proud nation has slumped to a new low. Want the proof? Our sensitive national secrets are currently on Carlos Danger's laptop. Talk about a kick in the balls. Consequently, Donald Trump is gaining like wildfire in the polls. I still think that Hillary will win in the general. But the outcome is certainly up in the air. If Trump can flip one blue state, he'll be our next president. 

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Peace Train)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment