Saturday, November 26, 2016

Choi Hyung-woo signs record W10 bil. deal with Kia

(Choi Hyung-woo is now a Kia Tiger.)

Yesterday, I had chicken for dinner. I fried the bird using generous amounts of grease and salt. The meal was wonderful. It came out all hot and crisp and delicious. I'm a gifted cook, and poultry is my specialty. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Cham soju. I also drank several large glasses of Cass. Cass is my favorite brand of Korean beer. It's both smooth and tasty.

I watched another episode of The Walking Dead. Negan is a great antagonist. He comes to the compound and takes all of Rick's guns. However, two pistols are missing, so he threatens to shoot poor Olivia right in the head. Rick and his team scramble to find the firearms. Meanwhile, Rosalita is sent on an errand to recover Daryl's motorcycle. She's not good at eating shit, and trouble is on the way. I'm a huge fan of The Walking Dead. But it often leaves me feeling hopeless and hollow. Watch at your own risk.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some filthy pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For instance, it's fun to get drunk and watch television. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this type of joy. In many countries, drunkards are flogged and thrown in prison. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Saudi Arabia.

I went to bed at midnight. I didn't dream. I woke up at 9 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Choi Hyung-woo is a baseball star who used to play for the Samsung Lions. The Kia Tigers inked him to a new contract. He will now earn nine million dollars over the next four years, making him the highest paid player on the peninsula. I've given up on Samsung. I'm switching my allegiance to the SK Wyverns. The team's new manager is an American, and I want to see him do well.

I turned on CNN. Fidel Castro died at the age of ninety. He was an evil monster. Nevertheless, the American left absolutely adored this demon. Men like Bernie Sanders, Michael Moore, and Oliver Stone spent their careers kissing Fidel's communist ass. They should all be ashamed of themselves. The good news? Castro is burning in hell as we speak. God's will be done.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and blessings upon everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(Kiss)

No comments:

Post a Comment