Thursday, November 3, 2016

Korean Coast Guard opens fire at illegal Chinese fishing boats

(South Korea is getting tough on Chinese fishermen.)

Yesterday, I had chicken for dinner. I cooked the bird using liberal amounts of salt and grease. It came out all hot and crisp and delicious. I'm a wonderful chef. Poultry is my specialty. No kidding. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Cham soju. After that, I drank a big glass of beer. A good time was had by all.

I watched the game between the NC Dinos and the Doosan Bears. Doosan emerged victorious by the score of 8 to 1. The Bears are now the champions of the KBO. I'm a huge fan of Korean baseball. The players are high level, and the games are still affordable. You can get a pretty good seat for under twenty dollars. Baseball in America is just too damn expensive. For instance, the cheap seats in Wrigley Field for the World Series cost $2,000. The working man is being priced out.

I paid homage to the Christ God. I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise. I'm not some dirty pagan. I thanked The Savior for his many blessings upon my life. For example, it's nice to watch baseball in the comfort of my toasty apartment. Sadly, lots of people will never experience this joy. Their only form of entertainment is witnessing the local adulteress being stoned to death for her crimes against Islam. Things could always be worse. I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Yemen.

I went to bed at 10 p.m. I dreamt that I visited my mother in Florida. There was a huge storm and her house flooded. My step-father was really pissed.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of instant coffee. Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. The Chinese have been illegally fishing in South Korean waters for decades. Now the coast guard has the task of putting an end to their shenanigans. One vessel  recently fired on several Chinese fishing boats with an M-60 machine gun. Thankfully, nobody was hurt.

I turned on CNN. The Ku Klux Klan recently endorsed Donald Trump in their newspaper. The KKK wants to make America great again. At least that's what the headline said. This news doesn't bother me in the least. Donald Trump isn't a racist. Nor is he a white nationalist. These are liberal lies spread by the mainstream media because they don't have anything else to use against the man. Their candidate is a real loser who's been screwing up the United States for the last three decades. If Trump sticks to the issues, he should do fine. There's even a slight chance that he might win this thing. I'm keeping the faith.

Anyway, my quiver is empty. So long for now, and God bless everybody. Enjoy the song of the day.

(The Kinks)

No comments:

Post a Comment